* lucy totally regressed with potty-training over thanksgiving (i understand, i always regress a little when i go home for the holidays, too). we ventured out in underwear to target, and she peed all over the cart. i cleaned up the cart with wipes, but i took out the two boxes of candy canes, covered in pee, and gingerly placed them on the floor. and walked away.
* sometimes, when i’m in public, i push out my belly a bit so i look pregnant instead of like i’ve been drinking too much beer.
* i’ve been craving hot sauce so much, i literally poured some in a spoon and ate it yesterday.
* if lucy had two theme songs, they would be “miss independent” and “wrecking ball.”
* i am really bad at parking our new car.
* oliver is more excited about lucy’s birthday than christmas. every morning he wakes up and shows me the count down on his fingers.
* it was eighty-something degrees today. but i keep making lucy wear cute fall/winter clothes before she outgrows them. while oliver runs around in shorts and t-shirts. or just his underwear.
* i keep thinking i can feel this baby move, but in reality it’s probably just my food digesting.